With this Betfair promo code, new users can get up to £100 free when they place bets of £10 or more. The Sportsbook is filled with markets ripe to bet on… Here’s how you can get the promo code and the great ways to use it on the site. To claim this promotion, reveal all current promo codes.
What can I get with the Betfair promo code?
|Betfair Category||Bonus Details||Bonus Code|
|Sportsbook Bonus||Up to £100 free bets|
|Exchange Bonus||Odds determined by how other punters are wagering|
|Casino Bonus #1||100% up to £100 matched deposit bonus|
|Casino Bonus #2||£400 matched deposit bonus plus 100 Free Spins|
How to claim your Betfair promo code
To get your code and claim the £100 free bets follow these step-by-step instructions.
- Click the button to reveal the promo code.
- Access the registration page.
- Fill out your personal details, credit / debit card info and enter the promo code.
- Place qualifying bets of £10 or more.
Terms and Conditions
New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply.
This promotion is subject to the following terms and conditions, some of which apply to all of this operator’s promos:
- You can only take part in this if you are signing up for the first time, and have no previous accounts, even ones that you no longer have access to.
- The Betfair promo code is only for residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Wagers must be made on bets within the sportsbook, on fixed odds of 1.2 (1/5).
- Each way bets will not qualify for the promotion.
- Initial deposits must be £10 or above.
- Deposits must be made within 30 days of opening an account or this promotion will be closed to you.
- The free bet can only be used once.
Football betting on Betfair
Betfair has one of the most extensive sportsbooks of all the leading bookies, which includes a wide range of football markets.
There are leagues present 27 different countries, covering main European divisions including Dutch, Croatian and Polish football teams. Fans of European footabll are likely to find most divisions covered.
National and international football competitons are widely covered within the Sportsbook. Highlighted tournaments include UEFA Champions League, Copa Libertadores, Copa America 2016.
There is also a wide range of outright winner, top scorer, relegation and other markets.
Football wagering is also included in Betfair’s Exchange (see below).
The Betfair Exchange
The Exchange is a new way of wagering: it allows punters to select their own odds and wager more freely. The only catch is that the operator take 10% of the winnings.
So how does it work? Customers don’t deal directly with Betfair, instead odds are determined by how other punters are wagering, and bets are only accepted if it is matched by another customer.
In the Exchange you can wager on a large variety of markets, including Football, Horse Racing, Greyhound Racing, Cricket, Tennis and more. The Exchange also allows you to benefit from In Play and Cash Out features.
The betting experience is straightforward and diverse, with categories clearly divided into upcoming meets and ongoing tournaments.
Other Promotions and Features Available
Using accumulator bets massively enhances the betting experience. But if just one of your wagers lets you down, you can use Acca Edge insurance to cover you.
Available exclusively to multiple or accumulator bets, the site’s reliable Acca Edge gives bettors the extra insurance. For use on treble bets or above, Acca Edge is applicable across all sports markets, including In-Play.
If one of your wagers fails to deliver, you’ll get your money back with a slight reduction in odds.
Here’s a breakdown of the betting process using Acca Edge:
- Add your selections to your betslip as you normally do.
- Bets which are eligble for Acca Edge will have an icon next to them.
- Select this ‘Edge’ box to your bets.
- Confirm your bets.
- If one leg lets you down, you’ll be refunded in cash.
Here are the full terms and conditions of Acca Edge insurance:
- Applies to Sportsbook (fixed odds) accumulator bets only.
- The promotion does not apply to each-way accumulators, SP accumulators, bets placed with free bet tokens or permutation multiples (Yankee, Lucky 15 etc.).
- Losing stakes are refunded as cash.
- In order to apply for Acca Edge you must select the ‘Edge’ box at the time of bet placement and receive confirmation from Betfair that it has been ‘applied’.
- Odds with Acca Edge may vary from the odds of the bet without Acca Edge.
- Acca Edge will become void if any leg is settled void or any leg is subject to a Dead Heat Reduction. In this case the bet will revert to a normal accumulator bet without the Acca Edge and be priced based on the original leg prices taken at bet placement.
- Bets placed with Acca Edge are available for Cash Out, however any Cash Out (partial or full) will render Acca Edge void.
- The operator reserves the right to disactivate the Acca Edge feature at any point.
You can get the best odds possible (and therefore more winnings in your pot) with Betfair’s Price Rush feature.
When you place your bet, Betfair automatically checks prices of its other customers’ bets (thanks to the Exchange functionality) and will alert you if the odds have been increased via Price Rush.
Price Rush is available on certain markets including Football, Horse Racing, Tennis, Golf and Basketball.
Terms and Conditions
- The feature is only available for single bets.
- Price Rush can is applicable to In-Play bets too.
- Depending on your country of registration, you might not be able to use Price Rush.
- You can still use the Cash Out feature when your bets have been increased by Price Rush.
Casino Welcome Bonus
New players on the Casino section can get up to £400 in deposit bonus funds. You only need to deposit a minimum of £10 to gain from this promotion. Even if you’re a frequent bettor on the Betfair Sportsbook, you’ll be eligble for the Casino bonus.
There are two options in the Casino Bonus. Option One includes Table, Card, Slots, Video Poker and Arcade Games. You’ll find all your classic games there: American Roulette, Craps, Blackjack Pro, Jacks or Better, to name a few. You’ll get an automatic matched deposit (up to £100) to play with in the Casino.
Minimum deposit of £10, x45 wagering, Roulette and blackjack 50% weighting. Bonus Valid for 7 days. Not available to customers using Moneybookers/Skrill or Neteller as a payment method.
Option Two is tailored for slots fans, with a 200% match bonus up to £400. There’s a big range of slot and arcade games on offer including, 8-Ball Slots, Captain America, Top Trump Celebs, Football Fans, and The Money Drop.
New Players from UK&IRL only. Min buy-in £20 . Bonus wagering 35x on eligible games. Spins available day after bonus is lost/redeemed, 10 per day for 10 days, no wagering.
Virtual Sports Betting
Virtual Sports is getting increasingly popular in the betting world. If you’re new to the concept, Betfair is one of the top operators to try it out.
It consists of scheduled fixed odds games that use a random number generator (RNG) to decide the outcome. When you’re betting, you’ll see the same odds and outcomes as every other Betfair player.
Whilst following these virtual games, be aware that your internet connection is important! You might receive a delay in play while streaming, but this is normal. In the event of any technical problem, your bet will be void and the amount wagered returned.
Virtual Sports events take place every 3 minutes, with the exception of tennis which is every 4 minutes. Which means you’ll never be short of something to bet on.
Available markets for betting include; Horse Racing, Greyhound Racing, Cycling, and Motor Racing.
You’ll be able to place the following types of bets:
- Forecast bets (straight, reversed, combination)
- Tricast bets (not available for Virtual Speedway racing)
Note: The site’s Cash Out functionality is not available for use with Virtual Sports betting.
Play On the Go – Betfair’s Mobile App
The entire sportsbook can be accessed through their dedicated mobile app, which is available to download for both Apple and Android phones and tablets.
Apple users simply need to access the app store, while Android users have to visit the website and click on the mobile section.
New users signing up on the app can make use of the promo code, and the app offers the following features:
- Effortlessly place, back and lay bets with the easy-to-use interface.
- Make the most of the extensive in-play markets, thanks to some sophistocated mobile technology.
- Update and cancel bets easily.
- View live scores on the go.
- Securely deposit and withdraw funds.
- Have full access to the Sportsbook.
New to betting and want to sign up to a few sites? Take a look at Pitch Invasion’s review of Ladbrokes, William Hill and Betfred