Seattle will be MLS’ 15th team in 2009, and they already have a snazzy website up. It’s pretty smooth compared to the regular horrific MLS team sites, and you can already reserve a season ticket. Even the FAQ is available in 12 languages, including Afrikaans (?!). Update: the announcement that Drew Carey is involved is intriguing as it includes the line “Carey was sold on the idea when Roth told him Seattle MLS would like to use ‘the Barcelona model’ of letting fans own part of the club and have voting shares.” That would be very interesting, wouldn’t it?
- Photo Daily | November 23 | FC Zenit
- Ultra Caos, Djurgården IF, Sweden
- Sol Campbell: Abuse breaches our human rights
- Ticket Pricing: Love and Alienation in Toronto
- It’s in the inter(net) — September 4
- Photo daily - 06.30.07 - Lecce supporters
- Photo Daily: Wien Derby
- Pitch Invasion Wins WSC Gold Award
- Hooliganism in Argentina: Hope For The Future?
- Zidane v Kobe: Documentary Films and Sport Cultures