A replica of Cape Town Stadium, constructed out of wire and beads by a local worker at a McDonalds near the stadium. See it in its earlier state of construction here.
- Expansion Failure: San Jose's New Stadium In Doubt
- Brighton Fans Supporting Palace: When Rivalry Stops
- The Sweeper: The Bundesliga Model
- Around the web - August 14
- Classic Programme #24: Chile, 1962 World Cup
- Myfootballclub.co.uk Spawns Mysoccerclubusa.com
- The Madness Of The World Cup
- Gareth Thomas and Homophobia in English Football
- Zidane v Kobe: Documentary Films and Sport Cultures
- Was Abusing Mido Acceptable?