Poland vs Slovakia Betting Odds & Predictions | Group E

T&Cs apply | Wagering and T&Cs apply | Commercial content | 18+ | Play Responsibly

June 14, 5 pm, Poland v Slovakia: Key Facts

  • The game between Poland and Slovakia will be the opening match of Group E and will take place on 14th June, at Aviva Stadium, in Dublin.
  • It will be a crucial match within this well-balanced group.
  • Slovakia seems to be the weakest team in the Group, so Poland will try its best to take advantage of them and to lead the Group.

Poland vs Slovakia Predictions

The model predicts a 57% chance of a win for Poland. There is a 18% chance that Slovakia will win. The draw is a 25% chance.

Compare the Best Odds for Poland vs Slovakia at Euro 2020

An exciting matchup that, according to some Euro 2020 tips, could feasibly go to either team is Poland and Slovakia in Group E. Poland – Slovakia Euro 2020 odds could prove to be a hot ticket in this round because of how evenly matched they are. Below, you’ll find a table of some of the best Poland vs Slovakia odds on the internet hand-picked by our team of experts. 

Match Info, Statistics and Live Score for Poland vs Slovakia

These clubs have faced each other eight times in the past, resulting in three wins for Poland, four for Slovakia, and a tie. However, it is only their fifth competitive meeting (others were friendly), and the first since the 2010 World Cup qualifiers. Here, they played twice; both matches were won by Slovakia.

Euro 2021 Predictions

The match itself will take place at Krestovsky Stadium in St Petersburg, where neither of these clubs has fared particularly well. Additionally, both clubs have been struggling in recent months with their Nations League groups. We expect a low scoring, albeit competitive, match with close Poland vs Slovakia odds.

Poland vs Slovakia Head to Head: Statistics & Team Info

We also expect Poland vs Slovakia odds to favour Slovakia as a result of this history and for them to pick up the win. That being, neither team has a great track record within the last decade while playing in Ireland. This game could turn out to be one of the most evenly matched contests in the whole tournament.

Poland at Euro 2020

Poland is led by Robert Lewandowski, who is the all-time leading scorer in their history. He is also one of the most talented and deadly offensive players that football has to offer. Poland vs Slovakia odds fall slightly out of favour with them, however, due to Coach Paulo Sousa, who was appointed in January 2021. Although experienced around the world, his lack of time with this specific team may cost them in the long run.

Poland has never won a Euro final tournament matchup, having gone 0-3-3 in club history. This fact lowers their Poland vs Slovakia odds significantly. Also considering previous scores between these teams causes Poland – Slovakia Euro 2020 odds to be close but favour Slovakia slightly.

Slovakia at Euro 2020

Slovakia has an excellent ball club with a well-balanced assault on the offensive side of things. Their roster also includes the country’s all-time leading scorer, Marek Hamšík. On the younger side of things, forward Tomáš Suslov will be looking to break out with another full year under his belt professionally.

Their best Euro tournament run came in 2016, where they made it to the Round of 16 before losing to Germany. This past performance should be a good sign for them, and Euro 2021 tips suggest they’ll be looking to fight to make it even further this time around. Slovakia’s balance results in Poland – Slovakia betting odds being in their favour, though only time will tell.

18+ Play Responsibly begambleaware gamestop camcare