Commercial content | New Customers Only | Wagering and Terms and conditions apply | 18+
With Euro 2020 just around the corner, if you haven’t already sorted out your sweepstake for the championship then a Euro 2020 sweepstake kit is exactly what you need.
Euro 2020 Sweepstake Kit
Whether it’s with your family, your friends or your colleagues, a sweepstake is the perfect way to add some extra excitement to the tournament as you watch from home. You can bet a few quid or make it more interesting by raising the stakes – it’s completely up to you.
All you need to do is print off the kit by clicking the link, cut out the flags, put them in a hat and pull out your team – don’t peek! Make sure to write down who has chosen which team so no one can “forget” who they picked if they’re not happy with their choice.
The competition will kick off with the Turkey vs Italy match on 11th June 2021, although it will be the following three days that will really pique the interest of British fans. Wales play their first match, against Switzerland, on the 12th, England will be up against Croatia on the 13th and Scotland will face the Czech Republic on the 14th.
If you’re not confident your home team will make it very far, at least there’s still the chance our Euro 2020 sweepstake kit could have you betting on the winner.
How your Euro 2020 Sweepstake Kit works
- Find 23 other people who want to take part in the sweepstake – giving you one person for each country. These can be family members, friends or colleagues. If you can’t find 23 other people, you could always pull out two or three countries each.
- Print off the kit and cut out the flags. Fold them up and put them in a hat (or a container if you don’t have a hat). You’ll then all pull a flag out of the hat to determine who has which country.
- Fill in the table with the country each person has chosen so you can keep track of it.
- Decide how much money everyone is putting down for the sweepstake, we recommend £2 each, making a £48 pot, but you can choose to bet more or less.
- Let the Euro 2020 action unfold and wait for the final on 11th July 2021 to find out who has won the sweepstake.