Bookmaker Ladbrokes has no fewer than 8 apps to its name making them a market leading for on-the-go gambling. Here we’re going to go concentrate on the first and unmissable, the Ladbrokes app for sports betting. Existing or new players to the bookie will find the easy navigation and great content make this a valuable app for sports betting. Read on to find out more about the Ladbrokes app and its perks.
|Categories||Pitch Invasion Rating|
|Bonuses and Promotions||4/5|
|Download it Now||4/5|
|Download it now|
How to Download the Ladbrokes App – Step by Step
- To download the app, click the button above.
- After downloading the app, you can use your account sign-in information to access the app’s features and games.
- If you’ve not yet signed up, you might want to look at their bonus offers. We go into more details on this below.
- Make an initial deposit (if this is your first time) and begin to bet on the go.
- Android users can download 5 individual apps through the Google Play store. The app is compatible with devices including HTC, Samsung, Galaxy, Note, Sony Ericsson, Nexus LG, Motorola, One X, One XL, ONE S, Sensation, and more.
- iOS users can find 8 separate apps via the iTunes store, and it is compatible with both iPhone and iPad. In terms of compatibility, your device requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Windows customers can download the app for sports betting via the Windows Store.
Bonuses & Promotions – 4/5
Ladbrokes App Welcome Bonus: £50 in free bets
18+ and T&Cs apply / New customers only
New users signing can get £50 in free bets. For the full low-down on this bonus, have a look at our review of the Ladbrokes promo code. This is one of the strongest promotions on the sports betting market, with a 300% deposit bonus in addition to 25 free spins. If you have never tried out the Ladbrokes sportsbook, this is your best opportunity to do so.
Step by Step to Getting the Bonus
- First, make a deposit in the Ladbrokes Sports area then find your account section.
- In the Free Bets area, you enter the code and get the bonus.
- Make a deposit into Ladbrokes Sports and then go to the free bets area in your account.
- The bonus sum will be automatically applied.
- Place a bet £5 or higher (with odds of 1/2 or more), and you will get a coupon for another free bet matching your first, up to the maximum amount of £50.
Terms & Conditions
- You must open an account and deposit £5 or more.
- The maximum value of your free bet is determined on your first bet.
- Your first bet must have odds of 1/2 or greater to qualify.
- Only your first bet qualifies as the free bet.
- Skrill/Moneybookers, Ukash, or Neteller are not accepted forms of payment.
Features of the App – 3/5
As we mentioned, Ladbrokes has 8 separate iOS apps (Sports, Casino, Games, Poker, The Exchange, Bingo, Lotto, and The Grid), with another specifically for playing on tablets. The sportsbook is varied including both popular and niche sports, with great odds. The app is easy to navigate, whilst browsing through the different betting possibilities all you need is your own intuition.
Here are some of the features you can find on the Ladbrokes sports app:
- In-play bets
- Quick cash out
- Live updates for tennis, horse racing, and football
- Add or withdraw funds
- Activate bonus codes and offers
- Weekly free bet offers
- Full access to the Ladbrokes sportsbook
With the Ladbrokes app you can enjoy poker and the casino from wherever you are connected. Poker and the Casino can be played anywhere using a smart phone, tablet, or computer. Just use the app to log into your account, and you will see the same familiar layout and menu options that you have on the website version. There is a vast amount of popular and niche casino games for all types of casino aficionados.
Inside the Poker Room
Poker on the app includes a number of different views of the house, tables, and more. For instance, you can use Preview to find all the games and betting options in the lobby of your account. Lobby View will give you a listing of the games available along with odds, etc.
Table view will show you the poker table, including your opponent’s names and animations of the cards. Mini Table View gives you the chance to see more than one table screen, up to sixteen in fact, at one time while you are playing those tables.
Ring table games and tournaments in poker can earn you Poker Points, while the Real-Time Game History can give you an idea of how you play and which methods are working best for you.
Auto re-buy is offered along with Live Support, and the four-colour deck option can be a great way to see more detail about the cards you are playing. Ladbrokes’ betting app also allows the player to hold a friend list, note functionality, personalise preferences such as sound, and more.
Since the app came out, it has gained popularity due to the reliable and consistent manner in which it functions, and in the way that it has been created to complement the existing site.
Existing and new players to Ladbrokes are generally pleased with both the Android and iOS apps. It’s rare that an app is so similar to the browser version and is so easy to use.
How can I place a bet with the app?
To place a bet with the app, it couldn’t simpler. Either scroll through the choice of betting markets, or go straight into the available matches to bet on. Click on your choice of wager, either by clicking the odds for simple bets or creating an accumulator. You’ll be asked to confirm your choice(s); when you’ve done this, your bet will appear in your Betslip.
How can I make a deposit?
Depositing via the application is the same process as online. You can choose between credit/debit payments or using an e-Wallet like PayPal or Neteller. Read up on everything concerning Ladbrokes deposits and withdrawals here.
- How can I make a withdrawal?
You can make a withdrawal via the Account section. Clicking on this tab will allow you to transfer winnings out to any of your pre-registered bank accounts or online payment methods.
- How can I contact the customer service?
If you’ve got a problem whilst using the Ladbrokes app, you can contact the customer service centre via telephone on 0800 731 6191 (for the UK) or
+44 208 429 7971 (outside the UK).
Equally you can write to Ladbrokes at the following address, although we advise that any urgent problems should be resolved via telephone:
Harrow, HA2 7JW
You can also live chat with a customer service operator by signing into your account on desktop or mobile.
Overall Review – 4/5
The user interface of the Ladbrokes app is friendly and intuitive — and if you get lost, live support can guide you anyway. Although the iOS version came out first, both app downloads are equal in both features and functionality. Many operators only have an app for one type of phone, or the two apps are very different in terms of sophistication. Therefore, taking the operator’s competition into consideration, it’s truly a great option.
One thing that fans of Ladbrokes have to look forward to is brand new and exciting game experiences, sports, and more. It’s clear the app developers didn’t stop at putting together a basic version of the website. Rather they have gone with a growing and changing array of choices offered inside options that you would already be familiar with as a Ladbrokes player.
This means you get the best of the traditional structure and the freshness of having new offers and games regularly. Hopefully this has given you a clear understanding of the Ladbrokes app. Once you’ve downloaded, do let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
|What We Like||What We Don’t Like|
|Advanced app in comparison with others on the market||Not the best odds and margins|
|Great welcome offer|
|Useful Watch & Cash Out feature|