Bet365 - Terms and conditions apply : Sports betting | Casino | Poker | Terms and conditions apply : William Hill - Sports | Casino | Vegas | Live Casino | Casino Club | T&Cs apply | Wagering and T&Cs apply | Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Euro 2020 sign up offers are either part of a new players welcome bonuses, or a promo offered to existing bettors. This page examines all the key aspects of choosing the right offer, and more importantly, the right bookie. Therefore, if you’re getting prepped to pick up some Euro 2020 new customer offers, we have the info you’re after.
Best Euro 2020 Sign Up Offers: What You Can Claim at These Bookmakers
Below is a table summarising the latest Euro 2020 welcome offers at this moment. However, we recommend that you bookmark this page and check back frequently for new, updated promos.
|Operator||Sign Up Offers||Get the bonus|
|bet365||Offers available to New Customers||Coming soon >>|
|William Hill||Bet £10 Get £30 in free bets||Coming soon >>|
|Ladbrokes||Bet £5 Get £20||Coming soon >>|
|Coral||Bet £5, Get £20 in Free Bets||Coming soon >>|
|Paddy Power||£20 risk-free bet & £5 same game multi||Coming soon >>|
William Hill Sign up offer T&Cs:
18+. Play safe. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions applySee full T&Cs
Ladbrokes Sign up offer T&Cs:
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. T&Cs apply
Coral sign up offer T&Cs:
18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cash-out, restrictions & T&Cs apply
Paddy Power sign up offer T&Cs:
New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify. £5 Same Game Multi free bet will be available to claim from the promotions hub after the qualifying bet has been settled & will be valid for 7 days. T&Cs apply.
- Best Euro 2020 Sign Up Offers: What You Can Claim at These Bookmakers
- How Do I Claim the Euro 2020 Sign up Offers?
- How We Picked Our Best Euro 2020 Sign up Offers
- Recommended Euro 2020 Sign Up Offers
- What Euro 2020 Offers and Bonuses Are There for Existing Customers?
- How to Get the Most Out of Euro 2020 New Customer Offers & Bonus Bets
How Do I Claim the Euro 2020 Sign up Offers?
The typical drill involves registering with the online bookmaker and usually making a qualifying deposit. This depends on the operator’s bonus terms and conditions. The signup process is straightforward, however. These are the steps to follow:
- Visit the bookmaker’s official website.
- Click on the “Sign Up” or “Join” button.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Confirm your registration.
- Verify your new account.
- Make your first qualifying deposit.
- Place your first qualifying bet (if required)..
Please bear in mind, if you have your eye on a ‘bet & get’, you won’t receive the free bets until your qualifying wager is settled.
How We Picked Our Best Euro 2020 Sign up Offers
The selection process came with some quite stringent requirements. Among the primary factors we took into consideration when making the selection were the:
- live streaming options
- availability of a mobile app, and the
- provided markets and odds.
Kindly note, though, that this is a subjective selection of the top 5 Euro 2020 new customer offers. You should choose to go with the offer that best suits your purposes and needs. Right below, we analyse the criteria we considered to narrow down our options and come up with the final list.
First of all, the Euro 2020 sign up offers were put under the microscope. The goal was to determine how easy it was for new players to get/claim them. Were the terms and conditions clear? Was there any kind of limitations or restrictions that made withdrawing winnings difficult for players? These include rollover requirements and odds restrictions. It is competitive compared to what is being offered elsewhere? Can it be used for Euro 2020 betting?
Then, we also looked for the other available promotions and offers. Was there an abundance of deals for existing players? Were there plenty of Euro 2020 related promos? Did they come with short expiration dates? These were just some of the things we assessed when deciding which signup bonuses were the best on offer.
Being able to watch your favourite European Championship match live via live stream is a big deal. To begin with, it excites and fascinates football fans. Secondly, it allows them to benefit from features such as Cash Out and in-play betting. These features help boost players’ earning potential.
Operators with high-quality live streaming services were definitely considered to have an advantage over those that did not. The existence of any restrictive requirements to watch a live stream played a vital role in our final selection as well.
With so many bettors looking to place their wagers on the go, it only makes sense for them to seek dedicated mobile apps to download. That way, betting is made easy irrespective of where you are. Not only did we search for operators with apps available, but also those with top features.
Is there an app available for both Android and iOS users? What about Windows portable device owners? Or Blackberry? Does the app offer all the functions and services one can find at the desktop version? Is there a fully functional mobile site? How easy is it to navigate through it? Are there any mobile-exclusive Euro 2020 sign up offers?
Markets and Odds
One of the most critical factors that affect players’ betting experience is the range of markets. The wealthier the markets, the more increased earning potential of a punter. Does the operator cover Euro 2020 markets efficiently? Are there any special markets to attract players’ interest? What are the odds offered? How competitive are they? How low has the operator set their margin, enabling bettors to earn more per stake? How diverse are the available Euro 2020 markets?
Since we took into account the betting markets, we made sure the most popular types which are best suited to the 2020 Championship were provided. These include:
- Double Chance – A great option for bettors that wish to back an underdog team without feeling they are overly risking their money. This type of bet allows them to have a bifold bet – on a draw or the possibility of the win, thus enabling them to win either way.
- Asian Handicaps – Although it has an effect similar to Double Chance, an Asian Handicap gives you the chance to bet on a heavy favourite. The only requirement is that the team wins by over a certain amount of goals. You may also have a positive handicap on a team that is expected to lose a goal handicap.
- Top Goalscorer – Superb betting options for those that want to bet on results, besides individual games. The top goalscorer market covers the entire tournament and keeps players invested in markets beyond wins and losses.
- Tournament winner – This betting market is a must-have in a major tournament such as the Euro 2020 .
- Group Winner(s) – Placing bets on which teams will end up being the winners of each group is a great way to get started.
Recommended Euro 2020 Sign Up Offers
Among the many different types of Euro 2020 betting offers available are:
- Deposit match bonuses – These are offers that a player can claim by making a qualifying deposit. Depending on the operator’s terms and conditions, their first bet is matched up to a percentage. This can vary from 25% and go all the way up to 200%. The most common offer, though, refers to a 100% match deposit deal. Some bookmakers continue their match deposit bonus offers so that they include subsequent deposits. The percentage, however, drops, for the 2nd and 3rd deposits.
- Free bets – Euro 2020 free bets is the most common type of signup offer available out there. To grab one, a new customer must place a qualifying bet right after completing the signup process. The Euro 2020 free bets enable punters to lay bets on the Championships without risking too much of their own money.
- Profit boost – This refers to a guaranteed profit a player can make on winning punts. The exact amount depends on what the bookmaker offers. For instance, the bookie may give, say, 50/1 on a goal to be scored in a Euro 2020 match. It is a common alternative signup offer to a “Bet £X Get £Y in free bets” promo.
- Enhanced odds – The operator increases the odds in a standard market, which, in turn, improves the value of the prices in the selected markets.
Choosing the welcome bonus that fits your bills can be overwhelming, given the wide range of offers available. You should consider things like the:
- Wagering requirements.
- Overall bonus amount.
- Minimum deposit required.
- Maximum sum you can get from the bonus.
- The time frame in which you need to use the bonus.
- Market restrictions.
Then, you will know which signup offer will best suit your particular requirements.
What Euro 2020 Offers and Bonuses Are There for Existing Customers?
Besides pleasing and enticing new customers with exciting welcome bonuses, operators also reward their loyal following. Common Euro 2020 promotions available to existing bettors, besides enhanced odds, price boosts, and free bets, are as follows.
Punters place an accumulator bet and receive up to a specific amount as a free bet. This allows them to score extra money throughout the Euro 2020 event. Watch out for the operator’s terms and conditions to see how many bets your acca needs to comprise of to qualify.
Best ACCA Insurance bonus
The ACCA Insurance offer is a step up from the plain ACCA bonus. You may consider it a money-back type of bonus. In particular, if your team loses, you receive part or all of your stake back.
Some bookmakers enable existing players to win a good sum as a bonus if they predict an X number of scores. The offer requires betting on specific markets, which may also include the Euro 2020 Championships.
This type of bonus usually applies to pre-match games in select markets (i.e. win-draw-win). Depending on the operator’s requirements, your team must lead by X number of goals at any time during the match. Then, your bet is paid out in full irrespective of whether your selection loses the game or goes to a draw.
Loyalty free bets
The most loyal players get a chance to enter a VIP Club. The name of that club may vary among bookmakers. Regardless, being a premium member comes with added and exclusive bonuses and other benefits. Some of them include free bets, money back offers, free tickets to popular matches, and more.
How to Get the Most Out of Euro 2020 New Customer Offers & Bonus Bets
Euro 2020 provides a wealth of betting opportunities, given the tournament’s magnitude. The welcome offers and bonus bets are not to be left out if you wish to boost your earning potential. However, with so many markets, teams, and games, making the most of your betting adventures can seem challenging. So, how can you benefit from the signup deals and any Euro 2020 extras a bookmaker may throw your way?
Although most operators do not allow their welcome offers to be used along with another bonus, you can always use your signup offer otherwise. Let’s assume that the Euro 2020 new customer offer is a free bet. You can go on and place it in a Euro 2020 match of your liking without risking your own money. If it is related to an accumulator (aka acca) bet or an odds boost promo; you could win big by:
- increasing your stake and
- laying bets on bigger odds.
Speaking of ACCA bets, they are excellent options to keep your heart pumping after your personal favourite has crashed out. All in all, it all depends on how you combine a Euro 2020 signup bonus with an existing offer. Just ensure you go through the terms and conditions of the bonus first. This is the single most important rule when about to claim an offer. It is the only way to know for sure how and if you qualify and what to do to get it.
Finally, do check out the plethora of betting markets available per game in the Euro 2020. Most bookmakers offer features such as a Bet Builder (or similar) that enable punters to make precisely the type of bet they wish. Then, you can use your free bet or whatever Euro signup bonus is offered with the new market.
Tips for before betting on Euro 2020
Before you decide which Euro 2020 sign up promo to chase, take some time to understand the dynamics between teams. That will allow you to make smarter bets. Or, you could stick to the teams you already know and bet on them. You may also go with the favourites or even bet on mismatched games. This is a common practice among savvy punters who also ensure they even out their risk with some lower risk bets.
Putting your stakes on underdog teams, though, requires that you are realistic. If, for instance, a team has poor odds, it is best not to put emphasis on things like upset victories. With that being said, there is no sure-fire victory in tournaments like the European Championships. This is partly why they are so exciting!
This section gives brief replies to the most common questions asked about the 2021 European Championships.
When is the Euro 2020?
The 16th UEFA Championship starts on June the 11th with Turkey taking on Italy in Rome at 9 pm BST (8 pm local time). The group stage lasts two weeks, until June the 23th. Then, the semi-finals are held on the 6th and 7th of July, at Wembley Stadium. As for the Euro 2020 final, it will be hosted at Wembley Stadium on the 12th of July, at 8 pm BST.
What betting types are usually available for Euro 2020
Most punters prefer to bet on the tournament winner. However, some of them show an interest in other markets as well, including the Top Goalscorer, Who will qualify, and Who will make the final. The outright winner market gives lots of value early on. Nevertheless, the qualifying stages also present markets with attractive odds as well.
How to find the best Euro 2020 sign up offers?
You can look for reliable reviews of the most exciting Euro 2020 welcome offers, like the one you have just read. Or, you may make a list of the most popular online bookmakers and start going through their platforms to see their signup offers. Alternatively, you may do your own Google search with a term such as “best Euro 2020 new customer offers” and see what comes up.
How can I watch the Euro 2020?
If you register with an operator that provides live streaming services, you can check out whether they offer Euro 2020 streams. The Championships will also be broadcast between ITV and BBC, with streaming being available on ITV Hub, BBC iPlayer, and BBC Sport website. Besides, Talksport Radio is scheduled to provide radio coverage of the tournament. Of course, if you have ensured a ticket, nothing can beat watching the action from the stadiums!